[pct-l] Late Season Hiking

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 15:01:04 CDT 2012

Sasha, at that time of year I think south bound makes much more sense as it
would be brutal to do some parts of So Cal in August.

I can't think of any place that would have resupply problems during the
times you mention.  Water will be tricky in So Cal but less so in the fall
than the dead of summer - because the heat load on your body from the sun
and high temps will be less.  You will have to carry a lot of H2O in some
sections but other than that it should be fine.

Best of Luck,

Day-Late