[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 58, Issue 5

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Fri Oct 5 19:25:22 CDT 2012

I think instead of Nat Geo's movie, you should purchase all of
Squatch's movies and screen them with your wife. She might even
decide she wants to do it herself.
http://www.walkpct.com/

Also, if you can figure out what to do with these (I couldn't), these
are the Class Of DVDs.
http://thepiratebay.se/user/brickster3072/

There are tons of youtube videos and other videos out there you can
buy, too. They're all wonderful and will give you a more realistic
image of the experience. It's a joyful thing to do and there is no
failing even if you don't hike the entire trail all in one go.