[pct-l] Burning TP and more

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Wed Oct 3 22:24:23 CDT 2012

After trying Hefty slider bags I'm switching to them. Seems they are easier
to open and close and the seal is not as affected by dirt.

YMMV

Tortoise

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution
inevitable
President John F Kennedy,  1962

All content is copyrighted. Reproduction or use elsewhere is is expressly
prohibited without the express permission of the author. Use within the
PCT-list is permitted.