[pct-l] TP vs Vegetation

Heather mom_and_alex at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 3 20:56:35 CDT 2012

Brick, good point. I moved away from So Cal in 1996 and have been hiking and camping in forest-y areas since. I bet I will pack it after all. I'm still a few years off from my planned 2016 thru so lots more may change.

> I just don't pack TP, but choose natural vegetation.

Try that in SoCal too. :-(

HYOH, YMMV

Scott, the idea is to "gather" downed vegetation, not "harvest" fresh, soft greenery ;)

Message: 5