[pct-l] Mont-bell sleeping bag

Miekke rayvenwahine at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 3 14:55:35 CDT 2012

I got the ul super spiral hugger #1 because they offer it in a short size and because regular mummy bags drive me nuts with the claustrophobia-inducing footboxes. I love this bag. I sleep cold, but have not had a problem. It stuffs small and isn't too much heavier than a typical ul bag. Mostly I love that I can sleep comfortably with one leg bent as in tree pose. The major downside is that it is expensive.