[pct-l] For sale: Powertraveller Powermonkey Explorer solar charger

Natalie Franz eilatan5445 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 12:24:19 CDT 2012

See product specs here and here! I'm selling my solar charger that I bought for my 2012 thru. The external battery portion of the charger is used but completely functional. The solar panel is brand spankin' new and untouched. Comes with all of the attachments: Tips for: Nokia and mini Nokia, Retractable USB cable, Micro USB, Mini USB, Samsung G600, iPod / iPhone tip, LG Chocolate, Sony Ericsson wide connector, Female USB, DC4.0 for Sony PSP, Nintendo DSi, as well as wall charger for the external battery. See pictures here.

I'd like to sell it for $60 OBO. If interested please shoot me an email!
Thanks!
Natalie/Grit