[pct-l] Insurance

Becky Cohen rrcohen1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 12:26:08 CST 2012

Hi Kathryn,

I am also trying to figure out health insurance and woud love some input on
it. I have been off my parents plan for a few years now and it seems like
the best idea is for me to purchase my own insurance. Right now I get it
through my employer, but that won't be an option while I'm on the trail!

Does anyone else have experience in this?

Cheers!

Becky

Message: 7