[pct-l] Southbound

Rachel Gescheidle rachel.gescheidle at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 14:32:04 CST 2012

Howdy all,
So I'm starting to plan this super early but no harm in that! I'm
looking into a hike for 2014 and I'm looking to go Southbound. I'll
have just gotten out of school and want to take the year after I
graduate to do what I love - backpack! Have any of you guys
experienced Southbound and if so have any insight on it? I don't want
to have to wait until April of 2015 to get started (won't be graduated
by April 2014) thus I've decided to start in Canada and head down. I
know this means I'll have to go quickly to make it to the Kennedy's by
October but I'm up for that. Everyone I talk to shuts down my SoBo
idea and I just want to hear from people that it's doable so if
anyone's done it or experienced SoBo let me know about it! Thanks
-Rachel