[pct-l] (no subject)

Randy Godfrey randy3833 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 08:40:00 CST 2012

Thanks Matt and Scott.

I will definitely pay attention to the snow. I did see the Sierra snow/leave Kennedy Meadows formula somewhere and will copy it.

I remember talking to many thru-hikers while on the PCT in Washington during July and August of 2010 and 2011, hearing their horror stories of hiking through 500 miles of snow in the Sierra.

Randy