[pct-l] Sleeping Bags

Ginger Hayes ginger.hayes at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 15:13:27 CST 2012

Hi, Chris,

I'm trying to make a decision on a sleep system as well.  I was very
interested in the Marmot Helium (w/ or w/o MemBrain) when I came across
www.outdoorgearlab.com and read their strong review of a Feathered Friends
bag.  It was rated much higher than the Helium.  I just returned to their
website and it looks like they have redone their sleeping bag reviews and
have a new batch of favorites.  Now I'm left wondering how a bag could
score so highly one time and not the next...hmmmm...

Another option to consider if price is a concern, is www.geartrade.com for
a used bag.

Best wishes and enjoy the search.  See you on the trail!

Ginger