[pct-l] Karen's Hero

Diarmaid Harmon irishharmon at comcast.net
Fri Nov 23 12:12:38 CST 2012

I agree with Rienhold. There are probably just as many conservatives as liberals using the trail. Just as many catholics as protestants etc etc etc.

The problems of the trail surpass politics and religion and should be kept that way. We have enough outside worries to keep and eye on and we should spend
our efforts there.

Just remember opinions are like a**holes everyone has one.

Diarmaid "Irish" Harmon
irishharmon at comcast.net

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, Guinness in one hand, steak in the other, yell 'Holy Sh**, What a Ride!"