[pct-l] A "Salute" to Ed "MendoRider-Hiker"

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sun Nov 18 14:47:26 CST 2012

Hi gang,
I have been reminded that  "PRIMO"  should also be saluted.
That is true....Primo also deserves to be saluted.

A salute to  "PRIMO"....the "Scott Williamson" of horses.

JMT Reinhold

Ed,...43,000 miles on horseback....it staggers my imagination.
You are the "Scott Williamson" of "Horsemen"......I will bow in your
presense....and Primo's also.
BTW...what is the age of Primo and what is the life expectancy of horses?
That was a great trip report....looks like you and Primo make a great
team and shared some great adventures together.
Hope to meet you and Primo on the trail someday.

JMT Reinhold