[pct-l] PCT Hike, Bend OR - Fresno CA Help

Josh Hart thejoshhartproject at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 15:10:48 CST 2012

Greetings all. I am first time PCT'er and working on my strategy to go from
Bend OR to Fresno California beginning Sept 10th, 2011. Of course there are
many questions I just simply don't know to ask as of yet. Heres a start. Can
someone recommend a start point and a stop point for me based on my
departure and destination locations. Going south. Weather permitting, I'll
make it.I hope:') Thank you and any advise for this first timer is
appreciated by all. Josh Hart