[pct-l] Chronic physical disabilities

Evelyn Dybowski lilacs007 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 14 23:46:14 CST 2012

Hi Everyone, I have been lurking on here for a while. My "disability" is a spinal cord disorder that I had surgery for 2 years ago. I am still in pain. But I walk, work, go to school etc.I recently saw a blog of someone hiking with cancer and a tumor on their cord. I would love to do this hike.. maybe 2014? BUT everyone tells me I am insane.
Does anyone think it is possible? If I train and find a way to get my pain medication on the trail etc is this something I could do?
Thanks!
Evelyn