[pct-l] Old hiker

Stephen Clark rowriver at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 12:40:50 CST 2012

Not getting older, just getting better....
I am a 67 year old  working on my PCT section hike. Day hiked the top of
Middle Sister on my 65th b'day and also have long since passed the time I
could brag about being fast...
John Muir said, “*When one tugs at a "single" thing in nature, he finds it
attached to the rest of the world*.”
Quackers