[pct-l] Monkey (9yrs old) is YOUNGEST to complete PCT

Erin Saver erinsaver at walkingwithwired.com
Fri Nov 9 22:44:47 CST 2012

Nathan, I see you live in Newberg. You'll be happy to know that Balls &
Sunshine are from Salem. Their PCT 2011, AT 2012, & CDT 2013 hikes are all
on trailjournals. Great people and kick-butt hikers. We plan to do the CDT
together this year...if I can keep up, ha! Here are their journal links.
PCT 2011: http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=336394
AT 2012: http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=364996
CDT 2013: http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?trailname=14144

Mama Bear kept a daily journal this summer on blogspot that records their
great accomplishment. She and Monkey are wonderful people and you should
soon see an article on them in an upcoming PCT Communicator.
http://www.sierrapct.blogspot.com/