[pct-l] Interested in Hiking the the PCT one day, where to begin?

Jazmine Igo jazminepct at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 22:29:59 CST 2012

Hi!
 I have been interested in hiking the PCT for a couple of years now and am
finally ready to start preparing! I am a beginner when it comes to hiking
and have been spending the last couple of years getting into great physical
shape so I will be able to complete the trail one day! I am looking for any
advice, pointers, groups to join ect...I want to learn as much as I can and
make my dream of hiking the pct come true! I would appreciate any advice!

thank you!!!!

Jazmine