[pct-l] Thru-Hike, Explorer Style

eric at ericwichman.com eric at ericwichman.com
Sun Nov 4 21:23:36 CST 2012

The camp fire issue could pose a big problem.

 From what I've read though, there are stipulations that allow
campfires, but not above certain elevations in certain areas.

Maybe it's possible to plan certain areas to hunt/camp/cook. Game
animals like the lower elevations anyway where there's more food and
water, and campfires are usually prohibited at the higher elevations.
It may work out ok.

~Eric