[pct-l] Message for I'm Fine

Ashley Fisher ash.fisher87 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 16:34:31 CDT 2012

Hi I'm Fine -

So happy and relieved to hear you are safe and well.  Just want you to know
that Dances with Lizards and Silent D/Stephen/Brr (he has accumulated lots
of names), plan to be at Holden Village on the 7th.  If you would like to
meet up with them here, I can arrange for you to have a free night's stay,
and then you can finish the hike with them.  Shoot me an email at
ash.fisher87 at gmail.com so that I know if you are coming.

I hear you are picking up a GPS in Chelan - it would be a great relief to
know my sister is finishing the hike with someone who has a GPS, and that
you have travel companions!  Especially as snow begins falling.

Hike well,
Blaze