[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 59, Issue 2

cg at lunky.com cg at lunky.com
Sat Nov 3 02:42:53 CDT 2012

Although the list admin already called BS on the faux-victim nature of
your post, thank you for giving up on trying to use the PCT-L as a
platform to promote your agenda.  I've been on this list since it
started in the mid 90s and one thing I've noticed is that all
arguments/discussions have a shelf life and the "bikes on the PCT"
discussion is way (way) expired. If PCT-L subscribers wish to continue
your discussion they know where to go now.

cheers,
Craig