[pct-l] Does Kennedy Meadows General Store do outbound shipping?

Deserttime1111 at aol.com Deserttime1111 at aol.com
Tue May 29 15:45:07 CDT 2012

They were exceptionally friendly!! I called this morning. They verified
that my package had arrived. I gave them my address and had a call back very
quickly and it should be shipped out today.

Thanks Yogi!
And Thanks to the KMGS Staff!!

In a message dated 5/23/2012 2:30:07 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,