[pct-l] Fwd: Hiker news?

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Fri May 25 11:12:53 CDT 2012

Forwarded for a hiker who is not subscribed to the list

======== begin forwarded message

from:	 Philippe Gouvet philippe.gouvet at gmail.com

Message to pct-l:

I posted this a couple of days ago, but I think it didn't get through...

I am seriously concerned about Alaska (aka Dan Young). We started on
the same day (April 9) and I was hiking with him on and off in April.
The last update on his blog is dated May 8, after a few days being
seriously sick, in the Big Bear area. I wrote twice, but got no reply
so far.
I would just like to hear that he is OK. Has anyone got news about Alaska?

Thanks,
Philippe (aka Big Shot)

Philippe Gouvet
pacificcresttrail2012.blogspot.com