[pct-l] Wrightwood hiker trash weekend!

james green jagwrightwoodpct at gmail.com
Wed May 23 12:48:11 CDT 2012

I'm a resident of Wrightwood and it was a pleasure to meet several of the
thru-hikers that came to town this weekend. Several of them stopped at the
Yodeler where we were hanging out (afternoon and all through the evening)
for cold beer and great food! A couple of the hiker trash needed a place to
stay and we obliged. I wish the best to Anchorman (A.K.A. GQ) and Steamer
(A.K.A. Artichoke) out there somewhere on the PCT. It was a pleasure
meeting you guys and hanging out. Hopefully you were both thoroughly
entertained and refreshed after a zero day in Wrightwood. :-)  All the
best.  Keep in touch if you can.