[pct-l] Snoqualmie Pass to Seattle

Barry Teschlog tokencivilian at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 10:54:19 CDT 2012

Hitch from the pass toward Seattle.  The on ramp to west bound I-90 is a good place to hitch from.

Your ride should go at least as far as North Bend, the first "major" civilization - an easy off and back on the highway for the driver.

From there, there is bus service that can connect you to downtown Seattle.  In downtown Seattle, the bus tunnel will get you to within a few blocks of the train station.

http://metro.kingcounty.gov/

I'd suggest also scoping out bus routes from Issaquah and Bellevue as well - your ride may go that far.  These are the next major points that one would come to when heading into the city from Snoqualmie Pass.

Know where the transit stations / park and ride lots are and ask the ride to drop you at one of them.  Google Maps or similar is your friend.

Any suggestions on getting from Snoqualime Pass to Seattle train station? Wendy Johnson