[pct-l] Sore Knee

Greg Hummel bighummel at aol.com
Mon May 21 12:22:40 CDT 2012

I've had sore knees from hiking in the past and have found two things that help; trekking poles, of course and kinesiology tape. I've been using the black tape (waterproof) and put two short pieces in an "x" pattern crossing under and wrapping around to the top of my knee. Recently I've found the one that wraps to the inside is all that I need, saving tape.

Be nice to your knees, replacement is a bitch. Ask JoAnn Michael.

I'm now paying the price of 35 years of full court basketball and hiking. I've stopped the bball to remove the high risk of a knee injury, as I'd like to hike for the next 30, 40, 50?

Greg Hummel

“Sometimes, I guess there just aren't enough rocks in the world”
								― Forest Gump