[pct-l] Castle Crags to Ashland

Pat Wormington airecrew09 at gmail.com
Fri May 18 14:39:19 CDT 2012

The Cows arrive in the Marbles July 15.  I hiked this section starting
the third week in July 2005, after a trail crew on CC.  There was no gap
to walk through before we brushed it out.  We were cutting brush that
was over our heads.  On the hike I was stuffing snow into my Platypus
before reaching Trinity Devide where I _DRY_ camped.  It wasn't far to
water the next day.  It's a beautiful area to hike, watch for bears that
run from you and elk.

Jollylopper