[pct-l] First PCT hikers arrive at VVR...

Vermilion Valley Resort pct-l at edisonlake.com
Mon May 14 22:56:48 CDT 2012

VVR has received it's first PCT hikers of 2012.  Hops and Skipper out of Rhode Island and Massachusetts arrived on Saturday, May 12th.  We weren't even officially open yet, and had sent our cook down the hill for a supply run… but we managed to get them a warm breakfast.

Trail report:  there are trees down all over the place, snow still on the North sides of the passes, and runoff is just starting (but not bad yet).

Bill Richardson
Webmaster, VVR

Where the road ends and your wilderness adventure begins...
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/vvr.edisonlake
Follow us on Twitter: @VVR
Subscribe to our occasional email news and updates.