[pct-l] long term vehicle parking

CJ & Cristy Miller soggy2pair at yahoo.com
Mon May 14 11:19:32 CDT 2012

Jeff,

Depending on what section(s) you're after, I'm at the OR/WA (Portland area) border.   If at all feasible, you can park at my place and figure a to/from start/finish point from Portland.   I can probably help with some transport, depending on the date range, as I'll be out of state early August but, other than that, mostly likely around to help out.

I'm pretty sure you're rig is safe at my place. . . . i.e. - I probably won't Ferris Bueller your truck, probably !!!

.cj