[pct-l] mailing fuel

Stephen Clark rowriver at gmail.com
Sat May 12 13:52:46 CDT 2012

There has been a good deal of discussion lately about mailing fuel. While I
have not had the opportunity to read all of it I thought I'd share the
latest USPS information.

On May 16 the mailing regulations will change for hazardous materials. The
USPS informed me this morning that small fuel canisters, such as those for
a JetBoil,  may be sent by ground but not by air.

I was also given a chart containing the new regulations and will attach
scans if it for you to look at at your convenience.

Use your own boxes if possible. They are cheaper to send than the Priority
"if it fits it ships' boxes.

Hope my scans are readable for you.

Snake Charmer