[pct-l] Big Bear City vs Big Bear Lake

Chris Frey cfrey.0 at gmail.com
Sun May 13 01:49:48 CDT 2012

Kate,

I just left Big Bear City and regretted not staying in Big Bear Lake. The 2 towns are really stretched out along the lakeshore, and Big Bear Lake is home to all the key resupply shops. Also of important note, in Big Bear City the Laundromat is currently closed. A good "in between" option would be the Motel 6, right off of Highway 18. I also came down Van Duysen Road, which was dumb. I should have just hitched at the highway. LOL. Hopefully Jerry can benefit from my string of bad decisions.

Chris
http://stupidtrip.wordpress.com

Message: 14