[pct-l] Fw: Message from Ray Drasher

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Sat May 12 22:51:06 CDT 2012

Hi Donna,

Please read this email from Ray Drasher.  He and I were on the PCT for about 10 hours yesterday clearing some down trees south of Inspiration Point.  I had mentioned to him that I had talked to some hikers while having dinner at the Maria Bonita Restaurant in Agua Dulce.  They had mentioned that there were several down trees on a part of the trail north of Baden Powell - a part that had burned. Perhaps you can get him the information that he needs - exactly where the trees are -from hikers that you are now hosting.

MendoRider/Ed Anderson