[pct-l] Wolverines of the PCT: Trail Angel Fundraiser

Jackass jmmoores1 at gmail.com
Fri May 11 02:20:25 CDT 2012

The Wolverines are raising funds to organize and execute work projects to help FireFly return to her home in Old Station where she hosted hundreds, perhaps thousands, of HikerTrash over the years. Due to the time sensitive nature of FireFly's homecoming, two Wolverines are placing their thru attempt on hold and are heading to Old Station to assist in the logistic and labor intensive nature of this relocation. All funds raised will be used to assist the long term Angels of the PCT; all expenditures and projects will be transparent and accounted for on the Friends of the Wolverines of the PCT Facebook page, as well as periodic progress updates to this list.

More important than money, we need bodies on the ground. If you have some time in the next two weeks that you can donate, a dedication to giving back to our community and the ability to make it to Old Station - please email me off list. We can assist a few folk in travel/food costs (based on the fundraiser's strength) as well as guidance in other ways that you can assist (such as helping to spread the word).

Please help us help those who have given so much and have asked for nothing in return.

http://fundrazr.com/campaigns/3J6p8#.T6yxa29K8zQ.mailto

Thank you in advance,

Jackass

USPS donations can be sent to: