[pct-l] mailing fuel

Ken Powers ken at gottawalk.com
Thu May 3 11:05:31 CDT 2012

As far as I can determine USPS ground is the only legal way to ship fuel. As
Tom says allow plenty of time for the shipment to get to its destination. We
allow 2 weeks minimum and maybe even a month if the distance is great (East
Coast?).  You may want to call the pickup point and ask how long they will
hold your package for you to arrive.

Ken
http://www.gottawalk.com/shipping_fuel.htm