[pct-l] How many starting at KO

Prapanna Smith prapanna.smith at gmail.com
Tue May 1 09:06:24 CDT 2012

I spoke with the PCTA at the Kick-Off and I was told that the 745 permits I had heard
about had been issued became more than 800 by the time they came to the Kick-Off.
At the  KO they issued more than 100 more permits.  With over 900 permits issued this
is a record year.  They said the previous record was in the 600s.

Doc