[pct-l] Coyote Rob Triple Crown Attempt

shon mcganty smcganty at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 31 22:30:06 CDT 2012

Rational decision decision making ability and experience trump physical prowess.
Coyote Rob's blog states "due to profanity, comments have been disabled."  Yeah, I can't help but read his blog and curse at him.  For those not wanted to read his blog, he wanted to do the Calender Year triple crown, but finding himself in the cold and snow in March he was forced to quite his plan.  His new plan, not hike the CDT but flip up to Manning Park and hike the PCT south (starting in a few days?) and hike south in April, May, arrive in the Sierras in June.  Then off to the AT.
What??  He made so many bad decions in his hike.  I now see why so many people need resue in the backwoods.  It gives other hikers a bad name.