[pct-l] Tarptent seam sealing

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Fri Mar 30 23:46:57 CDT 2012

I in my limited experience have only used mineral spirits which is a
specific generic product. Not sure if this is what your mean by "paint
thinner" and thus whether whatever you are using will work. I've followed
the instructions of Stephenson Warmlite, Six Moons, and Tarptent.

Tortoise

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable
President John F Kennedy,  1962

All content is copyrighted. Reproduction or use elsewhere is is expressly prohibited without the express permission of the author. Use within the PCT-list is permitted.