[pct-l] Hart's Pass

court roberts croberts163287 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 18:29:20 CDT 2012

Hello everyone,

I am planning on doing a thru-hike southbound this year starting on June
19th and I was wondering if Hart's Pass is accessible to get to from
Seattle at that time, and if it is accessible what would be the best way of
going about getting a ride to Hart's Pass from Seattle? I am looking to
start there, hike north to the border, then hike my way on down to Mexico
due to the ridiculousness that I can't enter the U.S. on the trail from
Canada even as a U.S. citizen simply backpacking the trail.

Thanks,
Court