[pct-l] crocs or...?

aslive at charter.net aslive at charter.net
Thu Mar 29 18:50:21 CDT 2012

Anyone know of an inexpensive source for crocs?  My quick review of the
Internet places them at about $35 which seems higher than I remember
from last year.  Perhaps people are hiking with something different this
year?  I need something as my feet won't allow me to wear trail runners,
and so I need to change out of my boots at creek crossings and into
something light weight that, like the crocs, allow the water to pass
through the shoe and not be ripped off my feet.  Although the strap tore
off my last year's pair.