[pct-l] Drivability of Seiad Creek Rd (48N20) to PCT (mile 1677.25)

Weathercarrot - weathercarrot at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 29 16:56:35 CDT 2012

I walked the entire way up to Cook & Green Pass from town in 2010 (wanted to check out new territory - heard it was the old PCT).  Turned out to be one of the most well-maintained FS roads I'd ever seen. Once you get past the residential zone and the pavement ends, there are lots of nice views, woods, water sources,  a few waterfalls, and virtually no traffic. But anything cold have changed since then.

wc