[pct-l] NEW unused TarpTent Moment 45% off

Guthrie Nutter guthrie.nutter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 18:46:31 CDT 2012

Still have my TarpTent Moment tent system from last year.  I received the
item after I left for Campo, so it was never used, never taken out of the
package.

The package includes:

1 Moment (without crossing pole)           value = $235.00
1 Silicone Sealer                                   value = $4.50
1 Moment Liner                                     value = $30.00
1 Tyvek grounsheet (sized for Moment)  value = $12.00

Total value at $281.50.  Buy it for $150.00, brand new, unused, un-sealed.

Payment via secure connection at PayPal.

Shipping by UPS Ground; no PO Boxes please.

--
www.guthrienutter.com