[pct-l] shoe suggestions?

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 10:10:48 CDT 2012

WC!!  I'm on the AT this year and I'm using New Balance 573.  It's been
several years since I wore NB shoes.  I really like this model.  Very
breathable, good traction.  If you have a choice on colors, get the black
shoes with orange trim.  That color is *much* faster than the other colors.

Yogi
www.pcthandbook.com