[pct-l] Outragous Bandwidth Marketing Ploy - Kickoff Ad

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 12:36:35 CDT 2012

And I'm bringing you some official, no kidding, the real deal, John Muir
dirt, John Muir water and John Muir air, straight from the great man's
ranch in Martinez, so you can officially, no kidding, real deal, anoint
this year's hikers as they come up for your yearly wisdom.  No need to
worry folks, if you haven't gotten your gear dirty on your hike in from
Campo, get dirty at Switchback's with a bit of Muir for the road.  Ya don't
want to look like a noob.  Take a tip from Jackass and come in dirty!!!!
Or get dirty with Switchback.  He likes that!!

And, if I can figure out a way to keep some John Muir Wine from heating up
in my car for the several weeks I'll have been hiking already, (and this
really is "good chit mon" and I don't want to have it heat up and get
ruined) I'll have a bottle on Switch's table and a few for the silent
auction.  Oh, hell and maybe a few more for the BBQ Half Mile and I are
planning.  This wine is grown, squished and bottled on Muir's old ranch,
which was primarily wine grape production when he was here.  The Alhambra
Valley where he lived was the original "Wine Country" in CA in the 1800s.

See ya all at KO and don't miss the Old Pirate.

Shroomer