[pct-l] Solar charger

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 23:13:18 CDT 2012

Dear Isabella

Very difficult question. I broke two Powerfilm in JMT.

Goalzero http://www.goalzero.com/ may be the toughest, but I cannot
trust any foldable panel.

Now, I am using simple 2W panel, which was taken from a cheap solar
gear. I covered its electric circuit  completely with epoxy resin.
This panel has an USB output, then I added the an USB battery case (
Sanyo eneloop mobile booster ).

http://sg.sg/o1Kwwb ( sorry in Japanese )

I forgot the weight. It may be around 200 gram. The panel is
waterproof. I had tested this system several times. It works well.

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami  村上宣寛 )