[pct-l] Review of Pocket Sized Water Purifier / GO GIRL - PEE WHILE STANDING UP!

SylviaEnder at aol.com SylviaEnder at aol.com
Tue Mar 20 21:11:25 CDT 2012

Ha ha!

"Hiking Lady is the vision of Carol Roberts, an avid hiker, backpacker, and
 outdoorswoman..."  _http://hikinglady.com/about/_
(http://hikinglady.com/about/)

Speaking of hiking from a female point of view, I have ordered these (they
allow gals to "pee while standing up"):
_http://www.go-girl.com/_ (http://www.go-girl.com/)

And for hikers they even come in khaki-color instead of that obnoxious
pink:
_http://www.go-girl.com/eshop/10Expand.asp?ProductCode=01C_
(http://www.go-girl.com/eshop/10Expand.asp?ProductCode=01C)

You're supposed to "practice using them in the shower"!  But I haven't
gotten that far yet...

Hopefully all you Hiker Dudes are having a good laugh right now!!!   But
Hiker Babes think this is a GREAT idea - otherwise they wouldn't be  selling!
:)

In a message dated 3/20/2012 6:48:16 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,