[pct-l] Being a Vegetarian

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 22:14:12 CDT 2012

It depends on the quality of vegetarian food you're willing to eat.  Smiles
remained a strict vegetarian in 2010, when most of the vegetarians I knew
started eating meat on trail.  She bought most of her food on trail when we
got to a good grocery store.  In those towns she put together a few
resupply boxes and shipped them on forward.  She didn't mind mac and cheese
and Lipton Sides and she learned a lot of wild edibles from me and made
some wonderful dishes with the combo.  She ate a lot of nuts and cheese and
had oatmeal, nuts and dried fruit with pdr milk every morning for
breakfast.   By the way she was the only person I knew that summer who lost
no weight, not that she had any to loose, she was ripped, but her muscle
stayed muscle.  So, you'll probably have better food if you mail it to
yourself, but it is completely doable without that if you're not a "health
food store picky" vegetarian.

Shroomer

On Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 11:57 AM, Philip Williams <theaardvarksong at gmail.com