[pct-l] FUNDRAISER UPDATE

Jason M. jmmoores1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 14:17:45 CDT 2012

Fundraiser update: for those of you keeping score - we are approaching
$2,900 not including snail mail donations.

below is our Facebook link and the short-link to the donation site for
those of you who are not on Facebook:

https://apps.facebook.com/fundrazr/activity/5c608ac85cc74c60a3b8ef2ec1c52174?psid=df5f6c02a55448e6ba03b60c2803185f

http://goo.gl/weXcU

OPERATION: WASHTUB (from 3/18)

 When the Wolverines hatched the plan for this surprise fund-raiser we had
no doubt that there would be a great outpouring of support from our
community....but, WOW! As I write this we have reached our goal in less
than 12 hours! I can't help but to be humbled by what a demonstration of
love we have seen today.

As we approached our goal we began to receive concerned posts from
supporters wondering, “hey...what about the big white tent that needs to be
replaced”; “hey, did they ever get the trailer roof fixed”; and best of all
“y'all ain't gunna shut this down at $2,000, what about all the hikers who
haven't had a chance to give back”

Have no fear my intrepid traveler, The Wolverines are here to please! We
are going to keep this going until we fix all that needs fixin!

 So we are askin ya to: PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT OUR CAUSE: TO GUARANTEE
THAT HIKER HEAVEN HAS WHAT IT NEEDS TO WEATHER ANOTHER YEAR OF HIKERS.

This has been just incredible,

Jackass
Member of The Wolverines of the PCT

 (If you're thinkin, “I already gave.”    hmmmm, did you share the link
with your friends?....I'm just sayin.....)