[pct-l] Canada

Weathercarrot - weathercarrot at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 19 01:03:01 CDT 2012

I was going to ask about this anyway, and it sounds like now's a good time. Usually when people decide to turn around at the border, they hike back to Harts Pass and try hitching from there. Occasionally we hear about the Ross Lake option, which interests me.  One huge advantage is that you get to see new territory, plus it dumps you on the highway a bit closer to Seattle compared to where a Harts Pass hitch would take you.  Anyone know the details/directions?  Thanks,

wc