[pct-l] 2012 Trail Magic has already started

Charles Doersch charles.doersch at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 21:11:07 CDT 2012

Wow. I'm becoming a believer.

We are just shy of five weeks (4/20) from flying out to start our
thru-hike, and the magic has already started. Unsolicited e-mails from
trail angels and former thru-hikers have come floating into my in-box
offering us lodging, rides, meals, laundry help, etc. from folks we've
never met -- folks scattered from San Diego to northern Washington.

We are amazed. And, frankly, more than a little awed.

Wow.

And cheers,

~Charles & the guys [no trail names yet]
http://3gaycaballeros.blogspot.com/

[That's the link to our trail journal -- well, preparation journal, now.
And we're not listing gear. Just jibber jabber to get used to doing trail
blogs.]