[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 51, Issue 22

Michael S michaels at skepticalraptor.com
Sat Mar 17 12:50:00 CDT 2012

I'd go for the basic black and white Kindle from Amazon.  As long as the wireless is turned off, and I'm careful, I can get 2-3 weeks out of a charge.  Remember, all the color versions of readers, whether, it's the Nook or Kindle Fire, they are backlit, and you just won't get the battery life.  Besides the basic Kindle is cheap.

Michael
michaels at skepticalraptor.com
http://www.skepticalraptor.com/skepticalraptorblog.php