[pct-l] Thru hike question

enyapjr at comcast.net enyapjr at comcast.net
Sat Mar 17 10:07:59 CDT 2012

Hmmm...
Guess I needed even more smiley faces, a "JK" or two, and a much longer wordy attempt at SARCASM & HUMOR...
Sorry - worked graveyard last night, so my mind isn't "tarp as a shack"...

I'm pretty tired... I think I'll go (to bed) now.  And that's all I have to say about that.   :-/

Jim (PITA)

----- Jason M. <jmmoores1 at gmail.com> wrote:

I feel like we've stepped off the path and into Never Never Land. Glissading is bad LNT or an alternate route?
By this logic anyone who has walked across a snowfield, crossed a river on a log or upstream, stepped off the trail to poop and didn't return to the same spot on the trail has taken an alternate route and demonstrated bad LNT practices.
If y'all want to tell the class of '11 that their hike was un-pure because they had to walk and glissade over 600 miles of snow...feel free. I'd rather respect the accomplishment than nit-pick from the comfort of my sofa.

Get a grip folks...it's just walkin'
Jackass